Franco Belge respects the privacy of all visitors to our website, (https://www.restaurantfrancobelge.be). We ensure that all of the personal information you provide us remains confidential.
Our address is
Langestraat 109, 8000 Brugge
Our enterprise number/VAT number is BE 0636.961.287.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA, OUR RESPONSIBILITY
We collect and record various types of personal information when you visit our website. This information includes:
- name, address, e-mail address and other information you provide when you fill in a form on our website
- all information pertaining to the pages you view on our website
- your domain name (IP address), when you visit our web pages
- all of the information that we need to provide our services adequately and to keep you informed of the status of our services
We use this information for purposes including:
- improving our website content and our services
- contacting you later to keep you informed of trends and special offers in our sector
- contacting you about our new and ongoing projects and services
- managing customer service and orders
COOKIES ON OUR SITE
Our site uses functional cookies. Their job is to ensure that your computer remembers your specific preferences and to load this information again the next time you visit our site. For example, this includes your choice of language and the site pages you have already visited. We use this information to improve the quality of our website and our services.
You have the option of disabling these cookies, which you can do by adjusting your browser settings. For more information, please refer to your browser’s ‘help’ function.
Our site may contain links to external websites which may use their own cookies. We advise you to always carefully check the privacy policies of each of external websites.
We store all of the information we collect in a secure environment. We do our utmost to adhere to the most commonly used standards in the IT sector to ensure that this information is securely stored and transferred.
When we collect information for the purposes of customer account management, we keep it only as long as necessary to adhere to legal guidelines (for example, for accounting and tax purposes).
We do not share your information with third parties. We share your address details only with partners who use them to provide our services. All of our employees and the partners we contract are required to respect the privacy of your information.
We do our best to protect your information. In the unlikely event that your details are affected by a data leak, we will inform you immediately. We will then take measures to prevent subsequent leaks.
At any time, you may request a copy of the personal information which we have about you in our systems. To do so, or to communicate with us about our privacy policies, please contact us.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 050 / 69 56 48
- Post: Langestraat 109, 8000 Brugge
You have the right to be ‘forgotten’. Please contact us if you would like to assert this right.
If you feel that the information we have about you is incorrect and would like us to amend it, please contact us.
If you feel that our site contravenes our privacy policies, please contact us.